1. Log into Facebook, then click on your name in the upper right part of the screen.
2. Copy the Facebook Profile URL in the address bar of your browser.
Important: If you're using an iOS device, we recommend opening Facebook using a web browser on your mobile device instead of using the Facebook app. Android devices generally show the link options in the app, but iOS devices do not.
1. Open Facebook on your mobile device, navigate to the profile page, and click More.
2. Select Copy Link to Profile.
3. Copy the link and paste it
1. Go to Youtube and log in.
2. Go to the upper right hand of the page where you will see your avatar and click on it.
3. In the options that come up, select the one that is represented by a gear icon. These are the settings.
4. Make sure the Overview tab is selected.
5. Click on Advanced. Beside your Google+ avatar, you will see the word, Advanced; Click on it.
6. Look under Channel Settings. That is where you will see your YouTube URL.
1. Go to Youtube app on your mobile device, navigate to profile page in the upper right corner
2. Go to My Channel , press 3 dots in the right upper corner and press share- copy link.
1. Go to Instagram and sign in.
2. Go to the profile that you wish to get the URL for. Open up their profile and tap the icon in the top-right corner.
3. Tap on the icon in the top-right corner, you will see your personal profile. You will have 6 options.
4. Copy the Instagram Profile URL in the address bar of your browser.
1. Open Instagram on your mobile device, navigate to the profile page
2. Your URL is basically your username. All you need to do is add your username to the end of:
If your LinkedIn profile is set to public, it will have a URL you can use to share with others.
To find your public profile's web address:
1. Click the Me icon at the top of your LinkedIn homepage.
2. Click View profile.
3. On your profile page, click Edit public profile & URL on the right rail.
4. Under the section Edit URL in the right rail, locate your public profile URL.
It'll be an address that starts with www.linkedin.com/in.
5. You can copy and paste this link to share it with others.
To find your profile’s web address:
1. Tap your profile picture.
2. Scroll to the Contact and Personal Info section and tap the Edit icon.
3. On the Edit contact info page, tap on your personal Profile URL. You’ll be redirected to the Public profile settings page.
4. Under the Edit URL section, locate your public profile URL.
5. It’ll be an address that starts with www.linkedin.com/in.
6. You can copy and paste this link to share it with others